United States Census 2020
"Stuck at Home?" It has never been easier to respond to the census on your own...whether online, over the phone or by email...all without having to meet a census taker. Respond today at 2020census.gov or call: 844-330-2020.
Vetting of Information - COVID-19
Emergency Management would like to remind our residents that the information on non-vetted or personal social media accounts may not always be reliable. The Yavapai County Community Health Services is providing the most accurate and timely updates regarding COVID-19 in Yavapai County. Please continue to follow them at https://www.facebook.com/YCCHS/. Additionally, they are posting information on http://yavapai.us/ for those without social media accounts.
Additional Information Regarding COVID-19
Additional Links to COVID-19
John Hopkins Dashboard: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Worldometers Charts: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
Yavapai County Emergency Phone Bank for COVID-19
Yavapai County has opened the phone bank for questions/concerns regarding the COVID-19.
The Phone Bank will be open Monday-Friday (8am-5pm). The phone number is (928) 442-5103.
If you are calling after phone bank hours, please call (844) 542-8201.
Information for Blood Donation
For more information on locations for Blood Donation contact the following:
https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/drive-results?order=DATE&range=108&zipSponsor=86305 or call (800) RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Another website: https://www.bloodhero.com/index.cfm?group=op
Yavapai County Community Health Services-Updates on COVID-19
For daily updates related to the COVID-19 in Yavapai County, please click on the link below.
www.yavapai.us/chs or https://www.facebook.com/YCCHS or https://infection2020.com/
For AZ State Information: https://www.azdhs.gov
Questions about COVID-19? Call the hotline: 1-844-542-8201
Yavapai County Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Yavapai County Community Health Services Epidemiologist, Stephen Everett (Section Manager, Communicable Diseases), presented at the Cottonwood Library on March 12, 2020, on the developing Coronavirus (COVID-19). Yavapai County is working closely with local and state agencies to make sure we are kept up-to-date on all new developments. Please see the following links for more information:
https://youtu.be/2Jj4jHMBNV4 or https://www.facebook.com/YavapaiCounty/videos/1250058501851954/
For more information, call ADHS (State) at 1 (844) 542-8201 or visit www.azhealth.gov/COVID19
Sandbag and Sand Locations within Yavapai County
Sandbag and Sand Locations within Yavapai County
Prescott Basin Locations:
- Yavapai County Public Works yard in Prescott-1100 Commerce Drive, Prescott
- Prescott Fire Station-333 White Spar Road, Prescott
- Prescott Fire Station-1980 Club House Drive, near the airport, Prescott
- Prescott Fire Station #74 Smoke Tree Lane, Prescott
- Prescott/Central Fire Station-1700 Iron Springs Road, Prescott
- Central Arizona Fire Station-4125 West Outer Loop Road, Prescott
- Central Arizona Fire Station Prescott Valley-8555 East Yavapai Road, Prescott Valley
- Central Arizona Fire Chino Station 61- 1133 West Road 3 North, Chino Valley
- Central Arizona Fire Paulden Station 63-250 West Sweet Valley Drive, Paulden
- Williamson Valley Trailhead 308-347 across from Granite Oaks Drive (7 miles North of Iron Springs Road)
Southern/Western Yavapai County Locations:
- Yarnell Presbyterian Church-16455 Table Top Way
- Mayer Fire Station-10001 South Miami Street, Mayer
- Black Canyon Fire Station-35050 Old Black Canyon Hwy, Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork-Church off Bullock Road, Ash Fork
- Seligman Fire-Hwy 66 and 2nd Street
- Cordes Lakes Fire Dept. - 16262 South Black Mountain Road
Verde Valley Locations:
- Yavapai County Verde Valley Public Works Yard-4000 West Cherry Road, Verde Valley
- Verde Valley Fire Station 31-2700 Godard Road, Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Public Works Yard - 1480 West Mingus Avenue
- Verde Valley Fire Station 36-895 First South Street, Clarkdale
- Verde Valley Fire Station 32-1120 South Page Springs Road, Cornville
Lake Montezuma/Sycamore Park
- Lake Montezuma - 3705 East Beaver Vista Road, Rimrock
- Sedona Fire - Sedona Red Rock High School - 995 Upper Red Rock Loop Road, Sedona
- Sedona Uptown Public Parking Lot, 260 Schnebly Road
- Sedona United Methodist Church, 110 Indian Cliffs Road
- Sedona City Maintenance Yard - 2070 Contractors Road
Count Everyone Under Your Roof
If you are filling out the census for your home, you should count everyone who is living there as of April 1, 2020. This includes any friends or family members who are living and sleeping there most of the time. If someone is staying in your home on April 1, and has no usual home elsewhere, you should count them in your response to the 2020 Census. Please also be sure to count roommates, young children, newborns, and anyone who is renting space in your home. These people are often missed in the census. This means they can miss out on resources for themselves and their communities over the next 10 years. For more information visit WWW.CENSUS.GOV and search Who to Count. You can also Pledge Your Support at WWW.AZCENSUS2020.GOV #2020Census #AZCensus2020
Prescribed Burn for the Prescott Area 2/18/2020
Emergency Management received word today, from the U.S. Forest Service that a prescribed burn is planned today in the following area:
Spruce Mountain area-with a burn area of about 35 acres.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the U.S. Forest Services or Yavapai County Emergency Management at (928) 771-3321.